Sentera is looking for passionate graduates completing their BCom Degree in Accounting or Financial Management, who are looking to start their SAIPA Articles in January 2020.
Why should you apply at Sentera:
- Flexible working hours
- We are a small, fast-growing company that offers room for growth
- You will gain exposure to a diverse client base
- You will have the ability to gain experience on the latest cloud-accounting technology
The role will include, but is not be limited to, the following exposure/experience during the 3 years of Articles:
- Effective client communication.
- Processing of bookkeeping using Xero and Receipt Bank.
- Providing advisory services to clients.
- Payroll processing and compliance using SimplePay.
- Debtors and creditors management.
- Preparation of management accounts, cash flows, and budgets.
- Reconciliation and problem-solving.
- Drafting of Annual Financial Statements using Caseware.
- Inventory management.
- Tax planning.
- Completion and lodgement of SARS returns
- Dealing with SARS, handling all queries and audits and the Department of Labour.
- Preparation of year-end compilation.
- Practice management.
- BCom Degree in Accounting or Financial Management
Want to grow with us? Apply below